If you don’t have a student status at any institution and would like to work on research under the supervision of SoE-TU faculties, you can enter as an “Undergraduate Research Student” or a “Graduate Research Student”. Both undergraduate and graduate research students usually prepare for the entrance exams/admission for the degree program as well as getting used to Japanese culture during this period.
- Find a Supervisor
【Reference】Academic Research Staff
- Email and get consent to join the lab.
- ① CV, ② One-page personal statement, ③ Research plan
- State clearly in email
- Basic information (Full name, home institution and position/status), period you would like to attend SoE-TU (From when to when),purpose of visit (experiments, preparation of admission to the degree program, etc.)
- Submit application documents to the administrative office through the supervisor
- VISA, Accommodation, etc.
- Travel to Japan and start your program at SoE-TU
※ Supervising by your preferred supervisor is not guaranteed.