Tutor for undergraduate students

Arrangement of Tutor

If you are an undergraduate regular international student at the School of Engineering who do not belong to any lab and need a tutor’s support, IEED can arrange a tutor that matches your needs.

Registration as a Tutor

If you would like to help and support international students who do not belong to any lab, please sign up as a tutor. You will be contacted by IEED, considering international students’ needs, goals and suitability.

Back To Tutor