For Faculty and Staff

Information for Faculty members and Staff members in the School of Engineering.

What international universities are we exchange partners with? How do new academic exchange agreement/student exchange MoU get established?
View the details
Visiting Scholars/Researchers
How can I invite a Visiting Scholar or Researcher from another country to Tohoku University?
Visiting Scholar Visiting Researcher
Accepting International Students
How can I accept international students from a foreign university? Undergraduate students can be accepted as Special auditing students and graduate students can be accepted as Special research students for 1 semester or 2 semester (1 year). For internships or cross-cultural experiences of 3-90 days, students may be accepted as Special visiting students.