- Coordinator: Masaya YAMAMOTO
- Professor, Dr.
Department of Materials Processing
School of Engineering
- Students who have completed at least two years at TESP-BMEC partner institutions (junior, senior, and master’s students)
- Fluent in English
- Background knowledge
* TESP-BMEC partner institutions are selected by the BMEC professors depending on their research connections. Please note that it is different from Tohoku University’s partner institutions.
- Principle of Biomaterials
- Fundamental Surface Chemistry for Biomaterials
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Synthesis of Peptides for Stem Cells Culture
- Surface Modification and Characterization of Biomaterials Stem Cells Culture
- Stem Cells Culture of Biomaterials
Participants of BMEC and SMEC have a joint field trip besides the original TESP field trip.
* Contents are subject to change